06 June 2013

Quickie Show announcements - NIN, basically.

Nine Inch Nails! Omg! ....Word came down the intertubes last night, post midnight that Trent and Crew are embarking on a "massive tour" to support the new album, Hesitation Marks due September 3. Support acts for part of the tour is Explosions in the Sky (aw!!!!) and the other is Godspeed! You Black Emperor (nice!) So when NIN hits Raleigh at the PNC Arena October 21, we get Godspeed! (this is only good news as logistics and funding options for attending the Mountain Oasis in Asheville for me, were looking grim.)


You can listen to the new single "Came Back Haunted" now on Soundcloud... It's nice and bleepy-bloopy and sounds like nine inch nails...

High School Dreams Come True!

here is the video for "Perfect Drug" which is like, not only probably my favorite NIN song, but also, I pretty much want to live inside this video because it is gorgeous and macabre and perfect. and also Reznor's look is basically the ideal hair to facial hair ratio I am most attracted to. (I have been told he has a Guy Fawkes beard. So be it. I have a huge crush on Guy Fawkes. If i didn't know that Trent Reznor is basically a midget, I would probably be madly in love with him because of this video/song)

sooooo hot. want to touch the hiney.




Another quickie; the Dodos are on tour again - you may have gotten to see them at Hopscotch 2011 open for Drive By Truckers, but in case you missed them, they'll be back at King's on October 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment